Sunday 17 February 2013

Words after Dubai Trip

Alot of friends, auntie, uncle and others asked me about my trip..So, now I share it here.

Firstly, let begin with story of United Arab Emirates. The UAE is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by a hereditary emir. The emirs choose one of their members to be the president of the federation. The constituent emirates are Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fajairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain. The capital is Abu Dhabi. Islam is the official religion of UAE and Arabic is the official language.
Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the emirates I stayed for 6D5N.

Let's talk about the money exchange rate. Basically, in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, there are two type of currency they used: USD and AED. Due to the flexibility changes of money exchange rate, so you have to search it yourself.

Then how about my trip. Of course I will share it now. This trip is 6D5N and there are total of 38 people included the tour guide. And, I go for the trip with my family. All of us are taking Emirates Airplane to the Dubai International Airport. The journey on the flight last 7 hours long and I hate it :-( How about the time difference? Yea, Malaysia is 4 hours early than Dubai. So I live for 28 hours on the first day and live for 20 hours on the last day. If u can't get it, then just ignore it.

For the whole trip, I gained alot of new experiences. Half of a day spending in desert, dinner in desert's camp, ride camel, wear Arab clothes, experience the ultimate state-of-the-art racing simulators, watch 4D show with speed effect, have a day spending in Atlantis the Palm Resort, view from 124th floor in Burj Khalifa, watch real penguin show, experience in Ski Dubai and have a look at the indoor ski, watch the largest fountain musical show................

For sure, I learned alot too. I learned to open my mind, learned other countries' lifestyle, learned to be more responsible and disciplines, learned to be more appreciate for what I have now. But, the only lesson I failed is learned to be more patience.

There are some photos that I likey in my album.

Desert Safari

When so many 'fluffy' above the Palm 

Atlantis the Palm Resort

Lobby of Atlantis the Palm Resort

Night view of Atlantis the Palm Resort

Theme park design of Ferrari World

Burj Khalifa

Night view of Burj Khalifa

Before I end it, thank you Father for keep my family and me safe along the journey. Thank you Father for keep us healthy, protect us from being attacked by harmful bacteria and virus. Thank you Father for giving me so much of experiences.

Thank you my parents for picking the right timing and choosing the right place and tour. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful memories. Thank you for provide everything I need it.

Thank you my classmates for helping me to sign my attendances when I'm not around in Malaysia. Thank you for record everything happened in the classes for me.

Thank you for the tour guide, Mr Daniel Loo and Mr Vinod, for being so responsible and patience. Thank you for follow the schedules  according the time and successful the tour. Thank you for everything they provided for us.

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! ! ! 谢谢 ! ! !
Arigato ! ! ! Gamsahabnida ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment