Saturday 16 February 2013

Dubai Trip - Day 2

Well......

In the early morning, after breakfast, we were brought to Ferrari World which located in Abu Dhabi. Now, Ferrari World is the largest indoor theme park.


I like these yummy bread :-)

Today serve myself with orange juice ^^

Welcome to Ferrari World ! ! ! 

Main door of theme park 

Such a nice design ! ! ! 

WOW ! ! ! 

IS A CONE ! !  ! 

This is FUN ! ! ! But have to pay for it :-(

 I played this, because this is FREE ! ! ! And I got champion ! ! ! 
My name was listed in their record :-)


The cars are sticked on the the wall ! ! !  



Ready to gt into the cave?? 


Cheesy pizza

Healthy pizza




Fruit tart

You think that is ice cream?? You are wrong, thats is cream puff ! !

Souvenir for myself ^^

Some other buildings and stuff I captured on Day 2


Notice the design of that bridge ^^

 Is LOVE ! !

The design of this plate is so NICE 


Blueberry?? Blackberry?? IS PINKBERRY ! !

To be continue...........

No comments:

Post a Comment