Saturday 16 February 2013

Dubai Trip - Day 1

Come, I'll introduce the time diff between M'sia and Dubai before the story.
Basically, M'sia is 4 hours early than Dubai; and it takes around 7 hours of flight.

Let's the story begin from the flight.....

I was so luckily that this year I can experienced for sitting in Emirates Airplane, somemore is A380 :-) I had my dinner on the plane before I reach Dubai Airport.

Is TOUCHSCREEN ! ! This is so COOL ! ! ! 

 View from my seat

Snack before meal (a little bit salty) 

This dessert is BEST ! ! 

Emirates' chocolate 

Here is my dinner ^^

First thing after reached destination, the tour guide, Mr Daniel Loo, brought us, total 38 of us, to check in our Hotel, Auris Plaza Hotel. IT'S 5 STARS HOTEL ! ! !

 View from the Lobby of Auris Plaza Hotel

This is the room I stay, ROOM 401 



Bathroom :-)

Wondering what is the purpose for another 'bowl'

On the next morning, after breakfast, the tour guide brought us to visit the Jumeirah Mosque and Dubai Museum. Then, we crossed the creek by an abra (local boat taxi) to visit Spice souk (market) and Gold souk. We spent half day visiting these places (honestly, is quite boring for me).

First meal in Dubai



Take a cup of coffee in the first morning in Dubai

 Jumeirah Mosque

Dubai Museum 

The landscape of Dubai on 1822 
As u can see, most are the sand :-(

TAXI ! ! 

The jetty for taking 'river cab' 

Gold souk
(P/S: if u purchase more than DH5000, please attached your cash with photostated passport)

My enjoyable journey starts after 'this' morning. We headed to the Desert Safari by 4WD vehicle. The 4WD vehicle keep moving up and down, left and right, in the desert. That feeling just like u r sitting inside a roller coaster. IT WAS SO FUN ! ! !

 When I was in the desert........

That 4WD almost knock me ! ! !

 

We were brought to a camp to have our dinner. It was the first time I have my dinner in the desert. Also,  I got the chance to sit on camel to have a ride then try to wear Arab clothing.

FREE CAMEL RIDING! ! ! 

Have a seat to enjoy our dinner :-) 

 Toilet in desert??

Healthy dinner ^^

Cute can of softdrinks

Full of foods..YUMMY !  ! !

Around 2030, we were back to our hotel. That's DAY 1 OF MY DUBAI TRIP ! ! !

Before end, here are some building that I captured on first day. Please have a look ^^






To be continue............

No comments:

Post a Comment