Sunday 17 February 2013

Dubai Trip - Day 3

Here I 'pop' out again.

On the third day, we moved to another hotel, Atlantis The Palm Resort, which located in the PALM ISLAND. We just stay there for a night, because we have to pay DH2000 for a night. But, this is no longer a dream for me. Although it is a 5 stars hotel, I feel that this hotel is totally different from other 5 stars hotel.


Omelette :-)

Today is MILK ! ! !

Atlantis, I'm coming ! ! !






View of the city from the lobby



9468...time to buy 4D :-) HUAT AR ! ! !

Resort's room I stayed for that night 


View from the room I stayed 

View from the room I stayed 

View from the room my parents stayed 


Part of The Palm..View from 20th floor..

Here my lunch..Vietnam style beef noodle..Yummy ! !

The ice-cream selling in this shop is so NICE ! !

Like it? Love it? Gonna have it?

Night view

Night view

Beef cheesy burger from The Burger Joint

Supper for my brother and me..so tiny and yet so expensive T.T

Of course, we din't miss out the chance to visit THE LOST CHAMBER ! ! !










Followed by random photos I captured on DAY 3.

My Mercedes :-P

Made gold by using machine



Mocha and Cappuccino

You think this is a swimming pool? NO ! ! ! This is an aquarium..

F1 cake


Winnie the Pooh's cake

The cars' cake

sushi's cake

Narnia toilet

This Mini Atlantis is so nice, but expensive T.T

To be continue..........

No comments:

Post a Comment