Monday 8 July 2013

Empowering Leaders Through One Fellowship

This is a 3D2N camp which located in Excel Training and Country Resort, Broga. Well, there has no line connection at that area. But, there is full of natural environment which I like much. Before the camp, I always have negative thinking for this trip. But, I pray for myself, my friends and others who joining this camp as well.

I was assigned into group ORCS, which I only know Sharvind in the group. But, within these 3 days, we worked together, enjoyed together, suffered together, shared our idea together, take care each other and most importantly, we be ourselves and din't lie to others.

I have something to speak for each of you.

Firstly, this is for Sharvind. You know me early than others in the group, and I was glad to team with you in this camp. When we voted you to be our group leader, you din't complain and make any nonsense. You accepted it and faced it. Sometimes you quite slow and late for the gathering, but you care for other groupmates. You carried your roles well and you are a responsible leader. Work hard for it, you will become a good leader in the future :-)

Secondly, Cyndee, you are our leader for 'idea pitching'. Actually, I din't notice any weakness from you. You shared your opinion and accepted others' ideas. You assigned us to work our part based on our talent and work in a team. Also, during The Quest, you din't complain at all to those nasty foods. You are wise, patience, good listener, brave, and smart. I trust you that someday you will be a great leader.

Thirdly, Zul, I like your name (please don't ask me the reason because I also do not know the explanation). You have poor in physical activities, as you told me that you don't want to play captainball. But, at last you tried and u did well during the match. Not only captainball, but I know that u also have tried alot and tried your best during these 3 days. You are brave, have the heart to try anything, kind, and creative too. I saw your drawing and it was AWESOME ! !

Phei Yee, you are the next. As our group faci said, you are the most quiet in our group. I also noticed about that. But, at least you shared during our discussion. During The Quest, I think you are the best in our team, as you din't complain for the nasty food, you listened and accepted everything we asked you to do. You are brave, patience, and a good observer too. Thank you for your advice during the reflection period at the second night.

Next is Salameh. Yup, the only international friend in our group. I know that you have alot of phobia. Sometimes, you might over-reacting and complain others. But, in the end u tried your best to face it too. Salute you ! ! Here's some of my advice. To be a wise leader, try to face your phobia, control your temper and accept any challenges you faced. I trust you can do it.

Yoges, you are the last. You might be the weakest in our group, as you always last person to reach the gathering spot. But, you know your weakness and you accepted the advice we gave. You are kind-hearted and nice to us.

Next,

I want to apologize to all of you for the troubles I caused to you all. As what Phei Yee said during the camp fire, may be some of you din't notice it but is true that what she said. I was over-reacting and I admit it. That was my weakness. And also, due to my injury, I caused alot of troubles to all of you. It is because of my injury, or else we might not be the last team to finished.

Anyway, thank you so much for the memories. We might not the best team, but we make our team perfect ! ! ! Keep in touch ! ! !

Remember our oaths:

Obey the rules
Ready to accept all the challenges
Commit for what we said
Survive until the end

ORCS, together we kill ! ! ! ARRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment