Friday 23 December 2011

Winter Solstice Festival

22 Dec is the Winter Solstice Festival,
but because this year,
my house only my parents and me,
so my mom dint make any glutinous rice balls,
She just went to Giant to buy some of them. 


And,
I just ate glutinous rice balls this evening,
as my dinner.


The egg tart also part of my dinner,
Actually I ate 2 egg tarts :p

I ate 10 glutinous rice balls this year,
but.......
Do you think all the 10 glutinous rice balls are the same flavour?
Actually not,
there are 3 different flavours,
somemore, 2 of the flavours are weird for me.




Look weird, right?
Like egg yolk?
No,
This is mango glutinous rice balls.


Look alike?
Yup, almost,
but if look clearly,
it's not.
This is pineapple glutinous rice balls.

Among the 10 glutinous rice balls,
only 2 are the peanut flavour :(

Whatever, Happy Winter Solstice ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment